Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
REASONS TO USE UVGI:
- The mold and bacteria that grows on coils and in ducts disposes spores into the air and enters our working space. By using the UVGI system, the bacteria and mold hiding at unreachable places, can be eliminated and prevent health risks.
- By keeping the coils, ducts and IAQ inside our facilities cleaner, the UVGI systems can also improve the performance of the MVAC system and save energy consumption.
APPLICATION AREAS FOR UVGI
Everyday hundreds of patients visit hospitals with various harmful infections or emergencies. To prevent those contagious infections from spreading, the use of UVGI system is ideal to help kill the bacteria causing infections.Food processing factories/ grocers/ restaurants
Air quality and risk of surface cleanliness are necessities for the production and packaging of the food products and the UVGI sterilization can reduce the chances of the possibility of the contamination. By having a UVGI sterilization done, grocery shop owners or farmers can even increase the life shelf of their produce by eliminating ethylene, which is the cause of speed aging of food products.Schools/ Colleges/ Universities, Commercial spaces etc
According to the EPA, an unhealthy IAQ (Indoor air Quality) affects the health of the students or employees, which in turn, would then affect their attendance and performance of the company. And UVGI is a doubtless and a guaranteed solution to improve the air quality inside.
BENEFITS OF UVGI
- Improves IAQ by eliminating harmful airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- Removes foul odors inside the room by eliminating the bacteria and spores causing it.
- Maintaining the air clean by killing the root cause of the most problems, saves the time and resources of a business.
Effectiveness of UVGI sterilization in killing the viruses and bacteria
How does it work?
Advantages of UVGI
- Easy to handle: It is very convenient to use.
- It is safe and reliable: Since there are no chemicals involved, therefore you won’t need to worry about any chemical residues being left behind.
- Protection against all kinds of pathogens: It can kill all kinds of microbial germs (bacteria, viruses, spores etc.) in the air, including the drug resistant bacteria.
Let it only be handled by a professional team like ours!
Since UVGI has a tendency to kill the harshest and toughest of micro-organisms, it is equally dangerous to humans. Which is why the UVGI sterilization process is conducted using the lamps with protective shields. Direct exposure to the light (especially the skin and eyes), will cause harm and serious injuries, which is why it is best to let the experts handle this task.
From counters at the supermarket to sketchy hotel sheets, UVGI sterilization is a great option to sterilize anything with no danger (as long as you let our professionals handle the job.) Our team of experts have years of experience, positive feedback, and thousands of referrals.