Mold is an insidious and often hidden problem for your building, and it can do more than just spread and be unsightly. In fact, mold spores can cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks, chronic sinus problems, poisoning by mycotoxins and fungal infections. The problems can extend to fatigue and depression.
Mold and mildew build up over time in damp areas. They are naturally occurring microorganisms that exist everywhere in our environment. But when the amount of mold in your home exceeds normal levels, it can affect the health of your family, your possessions and the structure itself.
Whether you can see a problem or just suspect the presence of mold, go with the professionals who help guide you to the best solution.
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about our mold decontamination services, get in touch with us: