Indoor Air Quality
Air Quality Standards
What you do not see can hurt you, and breathing polluted air is a major risk to your health. Thus, Indoor Air Quality is important to the humankind. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) refers to the air quality within and around buildings and structures, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of building occupants. The comfort and health within our buildings and occupied space is very much influenced by the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Common IAQ Problems
How can the air inside the building get polluted you ask?
There are many reasons such as:
- Excess Humidity
- Poor Ventilation
- Chemicals from cleaning supplies and pesticides
- Contaminants of dust
You may notice some of the more common side effects of indoor air pollution, like an unpleasant odor, but many others go undetected which later causes greater harms to health.
Air Quality Analysis
You may notice some of the more common side effects of indoor air pollution, like an unpleasant odor, but many others go undetected because germs and pathogens do not show symptoms immediately which later causes greater harms to health. This is when our Indoor Air Quality Testing and Analysis will evaluate and interpret the condition of your Indoor Air Quality and finally recommend the next course of action.
Indoor Air Quality Assessment Equipments
Indoor Air Quality Methodology
How can IAQ Diagnostics Help You?
We are committed to meet any applicable requirements by relevant interested parties such as clients, IKECA, NADCA, MACRA, Indoor Air Quality Association and NFPA. To support this, following are several cases in which we have successfully achieved good Indoor Air Quality:
- Post remediation and decontamination of mold and fungus on a Navy lifeboat
- Post-fire assessments for airborne particulate
- Pre renovation assessments for green building
- Post renovation assessment for green building
- Post construction of operation theatre
- Pre and post air duct cleaning on offshore platform, rigs, and barge
- Post fire soot cleaning in ductwork and many more…