Indoor Air Quality Testing, Analysis, and Assessment Services
The air quality of the air inside office buildings, learning places, oil and gas industry and other working environments where we spend over 80% of of our time, should be clean and safe. The comfort and health within our buildings and occupied space is very much influenced by the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Exposures to germs and pathogens do not show symptoms immediately but may later cause various health concerns. Indoor air Quality (IAQ)testing and analysis tells us what the health of the air inside the facility or a building is. The air inside a building could get polluted due to several reasons such as mold, poor ventilation, excess humidity, contaminants of dust from construction or renovation, chemicals in certain cleaning supplies and pesticides.
Breathe Effortless with IAQ Diagnostics
- Post remediation and decontamination of mold and fungus on a Navy lifeboat
- Post-fire assessments for airborne particulate
- Pre renovation assessments for green building
- Post renovation assessment for green building
- Post construction of operation theatre
- Pre and post air duct cleaning on offshore platform, rigs, and barge
- Post fire soot cleaning in ductwork and many more…